Tallinn



22h00 June 29, 92

It is so nice here! I'm staying right downtown and paying 30 EEC (about $2.50) per night. I bought cheese, juice, yoghurt, bread and pâté at a store and it cost me $10!! We ate dinner tonight and it was 6 EEC. So it is cheaper to eat in a restaurant. Although the bread is cheap.



I met three cyclists from Stuttgart. They heard about us at the borders from the guards and were able to cycle across the Polish/Lithuanian border. They had wanted to be the first cyclists through the newly established borders but we had beat them. Neat. They are leaving tomorrow for Moscow and maybe St. Petersburg. Too cool. They also don't go as far or as fast as we were going. They were really prepared with lots of extra parts. I think that was slowing them down as well.

No comments: